If there’s one thing I’ve learned about zucchini bread, it’s that everybody seems to have a proprietary recipe. Even people who grew up in the same house, like my sister and I, can’t agree on which recipe is best. (For the record, mine is the award-winning zucchini bread recipe, and I have a blue ribbon from the county fair to prove it! Ha!) 🙂
On the off chance that you might be looking for a new award-winning zucchini bread recipe to try, this one is a proven winner. (See reference to county fair, above!) 🙂
1 cup oil
2 cups sugar
2 cups grated zucchini (skin and all)
1 tsp. vanilla
3 ½ cups flour
½ tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. nutmeg
½ tsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together eggs, oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla.
3. Add four, salt, soda and spices. Mix well.
4. Bake in two greased and floured loaf pans for 50 minutes or until bread tests done.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini (skin and all)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together eggs, oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla.
- Add four, salt, soda and spices. Mix well.
- Bake in two greased and floured loaf pans for 50 minutes or until bread tests done.